We are excited to announce that we will be reopening The Norfolk Beauty Rooms on Monday 13th July and we cannot wait to welcome you back!
Please take the time to read this email carefully as it contains important information about the changes we have made to the way we operate for the health and safety of our clients, staff and all our families.
The changes we have made
- No more than 2 therapists will be working per day to ensure the minimum number of people are in the salon at any one time
- Treatment rooms and the nail stations have been adjusted to accommodate new health and safety guidelines and meet social distancing requirements
- Windows will be left open for fresh air flow
- Thorough sanitising and disinfecting of the treatment rooms, nail area and all equipment will take place between every client
- Disinfecting of all other areas of the salon will be continuous throughout the day
- Appointments will be spaced to prevent client crossover
- Hand sanitizers and tissues will be provided throughout the salon for your use
- We will book your next appointment and take payment in the treatment room
- We have invested in PPE and training in all aspects of infection control and hygiene protocols and are committed to providing you with the safest salon environment
How you can help us
- It is essential that you complete the COVID-19 questionnaire on our website prior to your appointment as you will not be able to attend your appointment if it has not been done. We will send you a link in your reminder text. If you do not have access to the internet or are unable to complete the online form for any reason, please let us know
- Do not come to your appointment if you or a member of your household is unwell or has symptoms of COVID-19 such as:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of taste or smell
- Flu like symptoms
- Let us know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your booking
- Please arrive promptly-but not early-for your appointment to avoid clients crossing over. Time is allocated carefully between each client for disinfection, so please help us to adhere to this by arriving at the correct time
- Late arrival may result in us not being able to complete part or all of your treatment, however the full treatment charge will apply
- Do not bring anyone else to the appointment with you
- Leave unnecessary items at home, such as bags, jackets, jewellery and other personal items
- Please arrive wearing a mask or face covering. You may need to continue wearing this while you are in the salon, depending on your treatment-your therapist will advise you. Masks are available to purchase from us if you cannot provide your own
- If you are wearing gloves please remove them when you enter the salon in the bin provided inside the door & sanitise your hands on arrival and again before you leave
- Observe a social distance of 2 metres with all staff and clients where possible while in the salon
- Card payments where possible but we accepting cash
- Bring your own drink, only water is permitted. Unfortunately we cannot provide magazine’s for you to read at this time
Booking your appointment
Please be patient and wait for your therapist to call you so that we do not become overwhelmed with messages. You will be prioritised if your appointment was cancelled due to lockdown. There are some treatments that we are not currently permitted to carry out, however we will discuss this with you when we call.
If you book online please be aware that we may have to make changes to your appointment time while we navigate around the best way to space clients out, so it is easier at this time for us to make your appointments for you.
Our appointment capacity will be reduced due to to the additional sanitisation required between every client, so please bear with us-we will work hard to accommodate you!
What to expect when you arrive for your appointment
- Please arrive wearing a mask or face covering
- The door will be locked-please wait and your therapist will be down to collect you when ready
- You will need to use the hand sanitizer by the door as you enter the salon, if you are wearing disposable gloves please put them in the bin provided first
- Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily
- Please only use the toilet if absolutely necessary
- Your therapist will take you to the treatment room and leave you to change-a clean storage container will be provided for your clothes and belongings
- After your treatment you will be left to change. You can pay and make your next appointment in the treatment room
- Please leave the salon promptly to allow us to prepare for the next client
- Sanitise your hands again before leaving the salon
If you have any questions or concerns about anything in this email please do not hesitate to ask us when we contact you. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Sarah, Lisa, Helen and Liz at The Norfolk Beauty Rooms